For Rent in Greensburg>Question Details

Karen Chang, Renter in Greensburg, PA

I am looking a 2Br/1 Ba apt or townhouse in a safe environment at most 15 min from Seton Hill Univ. Dishwasher is required. Any ideas?

Asked by Karen Chang, Greensburg, PA Thu Apr 26, 2012

Pets are not a requirement, but would be nice. Off-street parking is preferred.

Answers

3
Hi Karen. Where you able to find a rental yet?
Hi Lindsay, thanks for checking up. My future roommate from NY will be in town early June with her mom to check out the area and ask around for 2BR apts. I've decided that buying or rent-to-own won't work because I'm only certain of being in Greensburg for the next two years.
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
Hello Karen, I agree with Lindsay that buying is a better deal than renting. There are still programs out there that require little to no down payment. If you still are interested in renting, there are two sets of apartments on the hill behind Lowe's. Most grocery stores have little booklets with rentals. You can also try Realtor.com and select "rentals" on the drop down arrow. If you need more info, please email me at Virginia.Stump@remax.net. Good luck!
Are you looking to rent or buy? I know of a few great places to buy for the same price as renting. Please call me at 412-601-2423 and we can discuss it further!