For Rent in College Park>Question Details

Me, Renter in College Park, GA

I am a single mother with bad credit is there any programs that will help me buy a four bedroom house I have no prior evictions or bankruptcies.

Asked by Me, College Park, GA Wed Jul 27, 2011

Yes, there are home buying classes and one-on-one counseling that will help you prepare a road map to home ownership. The first time home buyer programs that I know of here in Georgia, however, still require a decent credit score. Would love to discuss with you when time permits. If you are not working with an agent, please call me at (678) 775-2677 or email me your contact number.

Solomon Greene
REALTOR® / HUD-certified Affordable Housing Counselor - Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
How bad is the credit score, can we get you to see someone about getting the score up a bit in the next few months to help get you into a better position?
As for now, you need to look into first time buyer assistance programs you should be able to qualify for that, and depending on the area it could be a good portion of you mortgage! Work with a good local Realtor who deals well with first time buyers. Every dollar we can save you is a dollar we can give you to invest back in your children!