For Rent in Stafford County>Question Details

Jesse Griffin, Renter in Stafford, VA

I am a retired Marine looking to move in the Stafford area however, I have a house for sell in VA Beach. 3121 Barbour Dr. Va Beach.

Asked by Jesse Griffin, Stafford, VA Fri May 18, 2012

My question what are my chances of finding a rental in the Stafford area until my house sell.
My credit was affected by a bad divorce a year ago however, I am responsible and make a good money with a sound retirement.

Answers

5
Welcome to Stafford. I am a Broker and Property Manager in Stafford who would love to help you find a place. You may use my website to search for homes. I can also provide you with a list of homes that match your criteria or set you up in an automatic search.

Carolyn Liddell
Sun Realty / Sun Property Management
http://www.suncompanies.biz
carolyn@suncompanies.biz
I am a licensed realtor who lives and work Stafford County. I have found numerous rentals for Marines stationed at Quantico. A short letter explaining your credit situation and my correspondence with the listing agent and owner will secure your rental. Feel free to contact me if you decide to move forward. Rlong05@verizon.net
You should speak with a local Homes for Heroes affiliate. For more information give me a call at 540-809-2298
There are a lot of homes for rent in the Stafford and Fredericksburg area depending on what you want to pay. The mls system they have also lists rental homes so just contact a Realtor to help you and pull a credit report.
Speak to a local Agent for help. Find a Pro... is in the header of this website.http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/blog/