For Rent in Evanston>Question Details

cldiop, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I am a first time buyer and I am looking for a broker who is expert on FHA loans

Asked by cldiop, New York, NY Tue Jan 22, 2013

Answers

3
Are you working with a Realtor? If not at not charge to you my team and I could represent you. I could send you info what was sold in the area and also what is available on the market in FHA buildings. I'm an Accredited Buyer Representative so let me help you. Please visit my face book page TVRealEstate and see "Home Buyers Handbook" link with 80+ pages of info.
Hello:

I am a local mortgage broker and an expert with FHA loans. I have been in the mortgage business for over 15 years and would be happy to help you get pre-qualified.

We work with over 30 lenders to help you get the best possible financing. Our lenders will go as low as a 580 score on an FHA mortgage. SMC carries an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating and has worked in the community for over 15 years! Please call me at 630-478-2684, email or visit my website get started.

I look forward to working with you.

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage Centers
630-478-2684
patty@smarmtgs.net / http://www.smartmortgageinc.com
I am an experienced agent on the North Shore and I know the area very well. I do know about FHA loans but the mortgage business today requires a specialist, as there a a multiple of products available to fit your needs. I can suggest someone who I work with that can help you, or just answer questions at no cost to you. Her name is Betsy Hanrahan and she is with PHH Mortgage. They are rated number one in the industry. Her cell is 847-644-2422.

Please do not hesitate to call me anytime. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you. My cell is 847-989-8012. Thank you for your request. Ann