For Rent in Orlando>Question Details

Saistori, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

How much would i have to spend on a small condo in downtown orlando, florida which would rent for 800-1000 a month? (income properties)

Asked by Saistori, Orlando, FL Thu Jun 16, 2011

I am interested in buying a couple of income properties (condos) in downtown orlando, close to attractions, which i can then rent out to tenants.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Orlando

Answers

2
Hi Saistori,
I work the downtown condo market heavily. Have sold many condos downtown to foreign and out of town investors and have successfully rented them out for my clients upon closing. The properties that would rent in that price range are in only 2 true downtown condo complexes. Once is called the Grande and the other is called Park North. 1 bedrooms ranging from 600-750 sq ft will put you in a price range starting around $60k that will give you rent in the $900-$1000 range. Any properties from there will jump up in price to $80-100k. I'd love to speak to you a little more about it. The downtown condo market is a unique market that requires a Realtor who knows the area to navigate you through and it is one that has seen a lot of true investor activity in the last 12 months. Properties in this price range have become scarce, and when they are available, get multiple offers which drives up price. I'd love to share with you some more insight. Give me a call. 336-404-8871
Saistori, there are a couple of condo's I saw for sale around Downtown Orlando for about $40,000 but where exactly are you wanting to purchase? Let me know so I can do a search and send you condo's that are on the market right now

Deena Carvajal, CSP
Avalon Town Center Realty
http://www.ATCRealty.com
Deena@ATCRealty.com