For Rent in 77084>Question Details

Irene, Home Owner in 77084

How high I can go with lease price on 3bd/2ba/2car gar .Almost 2000 sq.ft Wd. floors, granit counter tops, landscaping. I need help with this.

Asked by Irene, 77084 Tue May 8, 2012

Irene.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 77084

Answers

13
You need a Realtor to do a CMA because the name of the game is location, location, location. Call me at 281-402-9651 and I will help.

John
Did you ever lease your home out? I will be happy to send you a Comparative Market Analysis for Sale and/or for the Lease of your property. Good rentals go fast and you need to know exactly what you can get so you dont leave money on the table, or end up short on your escrow come tax time....plus have an agent that has the experience to qualify your potential applicants...

Feel free to check out my website and send me a messege....
Hello Irene, There are homes available with your specifics. We would need to determine a few things to ensure we find you the Right Home. If you are still searching, feel free to contact me with no obligation. I would send you a list and you can see if there are any you like and we can go from there. JC Torres-City West Realty

281-570-7747
citywestrealty@live.com
http://www.katyhomes.us- you can search all areas
Irene how are you. I know its been a few days. Just checking to see if you have gotten the help that you needed. Please let me know if you need my services. Call or email me and I will be glad to help you in any way I can.
Hello Irene, there are actually a bunch of active listings in the 77084 zip code currently, but they vary in rents depending on where the property is located. Some may be updated, some are not. Once you are specific on where you want to rent and what you must have, you will be able to determine a better range of the lease price.
Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Yes, you do need help. The best way to acquire your answer is to work with a Realtor. They will do a Comparable Market Analysis so you wont price yourself out or the market or give the farm away.
Irene ...

I just leased a similar property (move-in 5/1) in the same Zip Code (2100 sq. ft., substitute tile/carpet and Corian for wood & granite) for $1375 ... and that took a little time (about three months). We had many inquiries, but few qualified individuals. With mortgage requirements pretty restrictive, as well as folks unfortunately losing their homes to foreclosure, more families than ever are looking to lease. We required good credit and work histories, no smokers and no pets. The tenants that the owner accepted are outstanding ... well worth the wait.

Of course, I ran all kinds of numbers, and came up with the figure we settled on. In your case, I would begin at $1450 and see what develops ... if you're looking to rent it quickly, you might want to go a bit lower. Should you plan to lease the home without a Realtor, be prepared to go through lots of inquiries from people who can't qualify ... low credit scores, shaky job history, smokers, several large pets, etc. Screening them over the phone doesn't always work. I personally require a full application, recent credit report, and permission to contact employers and past landlords, as well as a fee of $35 per adult, payable to the owner ... this can deter unqualified applicants from considering the home. Of course, the ultimate decision is yours, but eliminating potentially poor tenants helps considerably.

Essentially, you're turning over a six-figure asset to perfect strangers, so caution is certainly justified. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon

(713) 213-6350 ... al@algeffon.com
Prices vary between 1300-2300 in 77084 at this time.
There are other questions that need to be answered for me to find you the perfect rental.
Do you have pets? Is there a particular school that you want your children to go to?

Feel free to send me an e-mail or check out my website!
Hello Irene,

I would need to get more information from you regarding your home in order to give you an amount as to how much you can get for your home. I currently have clients looking to lease in that area, if you need any help, please feel free to give me a call to discuss your options.

Linda Hildreth
281-733-3431
You can actually get as high $2000 as far west as Spring Branch.
Irene,

To give you the best answer I would need a little more information. Lease prices are based off the amenities you listed above as well as the subdivision and area. Some may go for as low as $1,000 or up to more than $1,500 but we truly need to do a market analysis for you to know. Please email me at homes@designrealtygroup.com or give me a call at 832-247-6726 if you would like to set up a time to give me the additional information and I can prepare a market analysis.

Have a great day and I wish you the best of luck.

Roshawnda Reed
Design Realty Group of Keller Williams Professionals
It totally depends on the neighborhood/part of town.
Web Reference: http://www.DaveRealty.com
What neighborhood or subdivision is it ?