For Rent in Longview>Question Details

Jessterpenni…, Renter in Longview, TX

How can i find a HOUSE for rent in longview, tx or surrounding cities without going thru realtor.?

Asked by Jessterpenning, Longview, TX Wed May 11, 2011

I keep coming across apartments and that is what we are wanting to get away from... I look on craigslist everyday, looking for a 2 or 3 (preferably 3) bedroom for around $700 being most. or rent to own would be nice too

You might also check with the Chamber of Commerce. Sometimes people list with them or they at least can give you some contacts to follow up on. Don't rule out the possibility of buying though, it could be cheaper for you than renting. Good luck to you. Please call if I can be of any assistance to you in your search.
I am the office manager at Century 21 Skip Morton & Associates but we also handle some rentals. We dont have anything available that meets your needs but here are a few options:

Premeire Management is a property management firm here in town and their number is 903.759.1271. Another good source is Reliable Management and I dont know their number but all of their rentals are usually posted on their website which is Feel free to email me if you have any other questions. I hope that helped! :)

Call Stephanie McKinney Properties at 903-297-6524. My name is Angie, and I can help you. However, I don't have anything available in your price range. You should check, or get the local Longview News Journal paper.
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013