Find a good Realtor who has a full service Brokerage. You need internet presence and good marketing. You shouldn't have a problem marketing it and finding a tenant. It just has to be marketed a little differently. Also, I would take it to the corporate businesses and present you there.Letting others know what you have available and that it is furnished will help. Marketing to companies that have a lot of relocations or transfers will also be a help.
Of course, any Realtor would be happy to list your property for rent.
Marketing = Time. If you have the time to spare, then you can certainly market the property yourself quite easily.
1) Have a sign in the front yard. Make sure the information/phone number is legible, and make sure YOU ANSWER THE PHONE or at least call back quickly. I have a buyer in the Dallas area looking for a home and I called 4 FSBOs (For Sale By Owner) signs asking if I could take a look at the property for prospective clients and I have not heard back from one of them yet. How can I sell their property? How can THEY sell their property? Mind boggling. You can also put directional signs at each end of the street that point them to your home. Make sure you get the permission of the homeowner who's yard you will put it in.
2) Craigslist - Probably the best source of leads for rental properties today, but BE CAREFUL. There are a million and one scams that are running through CL these days.
3) Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate, Homes.com, etc. I'm not sure which have leasing portions of their site, but check them out. Get your information as many places as you can.
4) Discounted service broker - Can place your rental property in the MLS for a flat fee. Prices vary, and they will not do anything else for you unless you pay on an ala carte basis.
5) Flyers - Place flyers in high traffic areas that people will see. Community bulletin boards, local college campuses, etc.
If you don't have time to market your property and would like to discuss listing it with a professional REALTORÂ®, I'd be happy to chat. In fact, I am up right now since you just posted the thread, so if you want to call now I'd be happy to talk.
It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!
Keller Williams Elite