For Rent in Chicago>Question Details

Jamie Thomas, Renter in Chicago, IL

Hi my name is Jamie I am currently looking for a house to rent. I am looking to move hopefully by the 1st of April. I am inquiring on what I need to

Asked by Jamie Thomas, Chicago, IL Sat Mar 23, 2013

do

Answers

19
Well April came and went. If you are still looking, I have a single family house for rent in Oriole Park, which is on the northwest side of the city. It is available July first.

Thomas Kossnar
Kale Realty
Chicago, Chicago
773-397-9913
Contact me on Clarksmartin@outlook.com if you still need a house for rent
Web Reference: http://craiglist.org
If you still need a house to rent,contact me on Clarksmartin@outlook.com
Were you able to find a home yet?
email me at jmichaels@remax.net if you are still looking for a rental
We have a 3 bdrm condo immediately available. Call me at 217-398-4102 if interested.
What area are you looking to rent? I have a few properties on the market and a few that will be coming available. You will need a credit application, credit report and copy of recent paystub in most cases to submit your offer to rent.
Jamie,I have a house for rent.It is in Edison Park which is a nice part of the city .If your still interested give me call. 773-910-1462

KT
Jamie,

I'd love to help you locate a home to rent. Feel free to call me at 224-805-2616 to discuss your needs and the process.

As Ivan suggested, a good first step is to pull your credit report. You may do that FREE by clicking here http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0155-free-credit-reports and following the instructions. This site will help you avoid running into scams that try to capture your information.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Jamie,

Pull up your free credit report with a numerical score and reach out to a few Realtors for help finding you a house to rent.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
You got some of the information below, it would be a good idea to connect with a local Realtor familiar with the areas within the city of chicago you are interested in, the Realtor also can provide you with a
preliminary rental application so that you can put in all the information that is usually requested, be prepared to pay for a credit and back ground check.... Do you need a recommendation for a Realtor?
What is your preferred monthly rent, what size of property do you need it looks like you are looking for a single fam. home but you may be want to consider a nice townhouse, it all depends on the area you need and the monthly rent you feel comfortable with...

April first is really really close and you are cutting it short, could you extend your current rent for another month, to have more time looking for yours?> Let me know if you need the recommendation for a good
rental Realtor, make sure to e-mail me the areas you may want to consider, size of home, and monthly rent you are comfortable with.

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi Jamie,

You are cutting it close for an April 1st move-in date. Inventory is really low right now and everything that is great is renting very quickly.

Jamie when you find the rental that works for you, be prepared with the following. Copy of Valid State or Federal ID, first months rent, security deposit or move-in fee, and one months current pay stubs will help expedite the process. Because apartments are renting quickly everything you can do an advance will help you secure your next place.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
Hi

Jamie. It just so happens that I have a listing for a wonderful single family house in a great area of Chicago. The rent is $2,500 per month. The house has been completely remodeled. Nobody has lived in it since the remodeling. I would be happy to discuss this with you and instruct you on what you need to do to apply, if you are interested. It is available for April 1st.

Thomas Kossnar
773-397-9913
Kale Realty
2447 N Ashland Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
Sales Leasing Management
Since 1951
You are waiting a bit too long to get started, but perhaps find an agent to help you. You gave no detaikls as to what you are looking for or where so not sure I can help much.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net to get you started
Most people dont realize that Realtors can help with leases. You can use the "find a pro" tab at the top of this page to help you find an agent in your area. Once you contact an agent in your area they can tell you what they need from you to start your search.
What areas? you can email me and I can help you- chloe@atproperties.com
Just need to find the right spot! Check Craigslist for this type of thing. If you need help get a good rental agent. It's free to use their services.