For Rent in Port Charlotte>Question Details

sunshine sta…, Renter in Port Charlotte, FL

Hi Ms. Hayes can you plz tell me where i can go to rent a single famly house with HUD Section8 plz...

Asked by sunshine state, Port Charlotte, FL Thu Feb 28, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


All rentals listed at accept Section 8 vouchers. Keep checking the site, as new listings are added as vacancies appear.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
thank you very much Ms.Galperin
Flag Fri Mar 1, 2013
If you send me your contact information and requirements I can give it to our Realtor that handles the rentals in our office.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer