For Rent in 78229>Question Details

mirandaofflo…, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Hi I'm looking for a little house or apt. for rent we need a 3 bed and 1 or 2 bath. kind of around northwest area or around ingram area.

Asked by mirandaofflowers, San Antonio, TX Wed Apr 24, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 78229

Answers

7
I have a rental house at 275 W. Mandalaya in Olmos Park Terrace.It's a 3 bedroom & 2 baths.Rent is $1500.00 a month & $1500.00 Sec. Deposit. Call Rose @ 210-336-6621 w/ Home Team Of America.
Hi there! check my rental listings and contact me at blessing4354@gmail.com. We have several properties with move in specials i.e. $199 total move in, but just like what the other agent mentioned you have to be ready to explain your situation, how many adults, any broken leases, are there any pets? Then we are ready to move on:)
You have expressed a need for assistance in finding a home or apartment, now just take the next step in contacting a Realtor to help you - we can't (or won't) do this until we know we are working with a qualified customer who is ready to do some business. I will send you properties to look at by email all day long - but we are not going to see any properties until you answer important questions.

If you really need help - it's here - we need to make real contact - that's how this business works!
TRY LOOKING INTO STONYBROOK APTS..
OFF OF INGRAM RD.
210-247-2727 ASK FOR JESSICA
Hello I'd love to help. I'd be happy to send you a list of available rental apartments or homes, at no cost to you. Send me an email, dianat@thehornco.com.

All the best in your search.

Diana
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

The market is rapidly turning into a seller's market
Interest rates are WAY DOWN, but they are headed up

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
Web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Give me a call or email me I can help you find a home.

Johnny E Williams
210-858-7899
jw@sahomestx.com
Web Reference: http://www.SAHomesTX.com