For Rent in England>Question Details

Caroline Tho…, Renter in Ukiah, CA

Hi, I'm interested in buying property in Haines City, Florida but I'm from the UK. Could you advise what kind of things I'd need to do?

Asked by Caroline Thompstone, Ukiah, CA Tue Sep 7, 2010


0 votes Share Flag For Rent in England

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Caroline,
My wife is British, from Ipswich, and she has lived in the US for 38 years as a Legal Resident Alien (sounds spooky).
Contact me if you think we can be of assistance. John
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 7, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer