For Rent in 30253>Question Details

Brenda Swift, Home Buyer in McDonough, GA

Hi I'm Brenda, I'm looking for property in the Union Grove School District, for Middle and High school. Looking to Rent to Own. Need help.

Asked by Brenda Swift, McDonough, GA Wed Dec 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 30253

Answers

2
Hi Brenda, I am a Realtor with Solid Source Realty, Inc. I live and work in Henry county in the Union Grove School District. I would like to share with you a program that will allow you to lease the home you choose. Your financial obligation is limited to one year of rent. The lease can be renewed annually for a total of 5 years. You may purchase the home anytime within the 5 years. This is perfect for first-time homebuyers...individuals relocating to a new market and households that cannot obtain a mortgage.
If this is of interest to you and you are not currently working with a realtor, please contact me, Kathy Lane, 770.883.3995..
Email...kathylane11@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance.
Hi Brenda,

My name is Jerri Sims I reside in Henry County and if you are not currently working with an agent I would love to assist you. There are several homes available and even in this tough market it is possible to find your dream home. Please feel to contact me directly if you would like assistance finding your home. Jerri Sims 770-634-1892 cell 678-759-2190 office and email is jerri@firstchoicerealtygrp.com

I am a Realtor® and Broker. I look forward to assisting you!
Hi Jerri, thank you for responding to my question. I will be calling you ASAP! My lease is up on the property I am now residing in Jan.
Flag Wed Dec 11, 2013