For Rent in Chicago>Question Details

Angie, Renter in Chicago, IL

Hi,I'am moving to Chicago form Europe with familly. Is there any property with indoor pool in Albany park or Lincoln Squere? Thank's for

Asked by Angie, Chicago, IL Fri Jul 23, 2010

your help! Angie.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Chicago

Answers

5
Welcome to Chicago!

Are you looking for a home to rent or purchase, Angie?

What else can you tell us about what you are looking for in a home?

There is a home with an indoor pool on Ravenswood near where you are looking for sale. The address is 3540 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago, IL 60657 a link to this property can be found at

realestate.yahoo.com/Illinois/Chicago/3540-n-ravenswood-ave:c6bfd51514b785de16233826a2b1bb
Web Reference: http://www.dreamtown.com
Angie,

Chicago has a great park system that includes a variety of services that include indoor swimming pools. Welles Park, at the corner of Sunnyside and Lincoln in Lincoln Square features an indoor pool - http://www.chicagoparkdistrict.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/park… Other options include gym memberships - just be sure to specify that the gyms have times set aside for families. Another alternative is a local Y that has a pool. As an earlier respondent indicated, if your desire is fully to have a pool on premises your options will be more limited to downtown locations.

As with all purchases or rentals the terms of your search will be largely defined by the amount you wish to spend. Feel free to contact me via my profile if you have any questions.

Tom McCarey
The Real Estate Lounge Chicago with @properties
Awarded Top Producer Status by Chicago Association of Realtors Annually since 2002
Expertise in Buyers' Representation, Negotiation and Luxury Home Marketing
Hi Angie,

I did find one rental property on the North side, the address is 4807 N SACRAMENTO Street, Chicago 60625, that states "it is steps from a pool". It is 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. If you have trouble finding it and want to shoot me an email I will send you all the information about the property. I also would be happy to find out how close the pool really is since that is important to you and your children and you may not have easy access to viewing properties in the city.

Best of Luck and email me if you need anything with your big move to the great city of Chicago!

Amber

Amber Cerveny
Realtor Associate
Jameson Real Estate
acerveny@Jameson.com
No, but there are a few public indoor and outdoor pools scattered around. However, I do not think they are near Albany or LS. That has never been nuch of a priority. You would need to be in the downtown area in a high rise building.

philip
I don't believe there are. I can check for you may I ask you give me your contact info. so I can get back to you.
Thanks!