For Rent in 85048>Question Details

Susan, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

Hi, I am looking to rent in Ahwatukee. Can you please recommend a good agent with follow through?

Asked by Susan, Phoenix, AZ Sun Sep 16, 2012

I have contacted several agents via email from properties on this site and have not heard back. I would most appreciate some help.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 85048

Answers

10
i have a great townhome in the Ahwatukee Foothills. Walking distance to YMCA, and hiking trails. Address is 1024 E. Frye, Listing will be on Trulia on 10/2.
Hi Bridget, I don't see your rental, perhaps I missed it? How much are you renting it for?
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi Christiana Knowles,

So Sorry about the delay in response to your question.
My Company will assist you in getting a rent in Ahwatukee.also follow it up.
If you are serious about it,e-mail us via this address: cheungfang@ymail.com then tell us about the kind of apartment you are admiring of renting then send us your e-mail address and phone contact number so we can reach you ok.

Have a nice day.

Mr. Cheung Fang
I'm sorry for the late response, I'm not that familiar with this site, I couldn't find my original question that I posted until just yesterday...weird. Anyhow, thank you for posting.
Flag Thu Oct 4, 2012
Christina

We have been helping others in Ahwaukee recently and would be happy to add you to our list of satisfied clients.

Lets connect and find the best fit for your situation.

We charge you nothing, just ask for your loyalty!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Hi Christina,
I would be happy to help you, if you are still looking for a Realtor.

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
HomeSmart
Tel: (480) 966-9353 Fax: (602) 507-3703
3131 E. Camelback Rd. #125
Phoenix AZ 85016
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
Hi Christina,
I am sorry that you are not getting feedback from other agents.
I live in Chandler and work in Ahwatukee as well.
I would be happy to work with you (and promise to follow through!!)

Feel free to contact me!

Eileen Shapiro
http://www.EileenShapiroHomes.com
Nextage REalty Professionals
480.370.6520
Eileen.Shapiro@NextageRP.com
Perhaps you were requesting information from homes that have already been rented. What type of home are you looking for in Ahwatukee? If you would like to search the MLS with the same capabilities that I have as a realtor you can do so online on my website at http://www.jenniemillerrealtor.com. You can use this site to search and I can also email you a list directly based on the criteria that you have. If you would like to contact me directly, feel free to call me at 480-382-9681. If you look on my profile you will see that I have extensive recommendations from my clients and I would be happy to give you the same quality of service. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
We know Ahwatukee! Stone Path Real Estate has a full Leasing Division that specializes in all rentals whether you are looking for an apartment, condo or home. Call Nina at Stone Path Real Estate 480-634-5888 M-F 8:30-5 and let her know that Jacqueline Stowe at Stone Path Real Estate sent you.
Have a great day!
Hi Christina,

There is sudden demand for rental properties. I have owned my investment properties for years, and I would like to apply what I have learned and help others.

Michael Liscano
Realtor®
Realty ONE Group
http://www.AzHomesForSaleByMikeL.com
Stone Path Real Estate has a full Leasing Division that specializes in all rentals whether you are looking for an apartment, condo or home. Call Nina at Stone Path Real Estate 480-634-5888 M-F 8:30-5 and let her know that Jacqueline Stowe at Stone Path Real Estate sent you.
Have a great day!
I would be happy to help you in your search for a rental property in Ahwatukee.
Mark Lindabury ABR, GRI
Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
602-663-1327
Mark.Lindabury@RussLyon.com