For Rent in Waldorf>Question Details

Brandi Estep, Renter in Waldorf, MD

Hi I am looking to move back to the Waldorf area from Calvert county.

Asked by Brandi Estep, Waldorf, MD Tue Feb 5, 2013

My current lease is up June 30, 2012. I am looking for a 3 bedroom, at least 2 bath, garage and basement. I would like to stay in the price range of what I pay now which is $1400. Thank you for any help you can give me.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Waldorf

Answers

7
Ms. Estep -

Your lease expires 2 months from now. If you haven't taken any action yet, now is the time. If you are not already working with an agent, I would love to assist you.

The process begins with an in-perosn meeting to discuss your needs. For example, were you aware that with interest rates at historic lows, you might be able to buy now rather than rent? If we were to work together, I would help make sure that you had the information so that you knew your options not only as to rental choices but also whether and how much you could afford to purchase. And about programs that you might qualify for that may help with things like closing costs. But it all starts with working with someone with the knowledge, patience and resources to help you get to where you want to be. Give me a shout and let's work it out.

Isaac Campbell, Esq., Associate Broker
Long & Foster Real Estate Inc.
Office: 301- 843-3600
Direct: 301-893-6143
isaac.campbell@longandfoster.com
Brandi,
If you would like to relocate by June, now is a great time to begin your home search and by the way, you are very smart to stay within your current monthy housing expense rate. I currently live in the Waldorf MD area and I am very familiar with the local market. If you're not currently working with a Realtor, I would love to sit down and have a step-by-step discussion with you on the current home buying process, market conditions and why I and my EXIT Realty team would be your best choice to turn your housing dreams into reality. I hope to see you soon!

Darrell Williams
EXIT Landmark Realty
301 934-2022 ext. 204
Direct line: 240 441-1762
darrell.williams07@comcast.net
Hi Brandi! Have you found a Realtor to work with. I am happy to help! miekeba@heymannrealty.com
Hi Brandi,

There are currently 22 available properties that may fit our needs in Waldorf.
Hello Brandi Estep.

Brandi, THE HOUSE YOU WANT IS OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU......

If you want a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, garage and basement home, than NOW IS THE TIME you should attempt purchasing that home. Why? Because as trends and statistics indicate, if you purchase a property in 2013 and hold it for the next 5 years 2018, you will make money as home prices rise.
.
Renting is a good option, but if you ever had the desire to Own A Home, now is the time to buy one. I WOULD NOT recommend waiting until late Spring or early Summer to start the process. All indicators point to an aggressive market this year. Buyer are already out in record numbers shopping for homes. Inventory is low and as non-foreclosure/short sale properties come on the market they have multiple buyers submitting offers to purchase them.

Let me help you find out how much money a Lender, Bank, or Mortgage Company will lend you to purchase a home. Listen, your credit will be reviewed if your renting or purchasing, so why not get Pre-Approved to purchase.

Brandi, this is the type information and service you get from me. It's my responsibility to walk with you through the home buying or renting process, step by step, to ensure you're comfortable, making a sound real estate decision and understand each step along the way.

Determined Competent and Caring Real Estate Representation

Please call,email or text me. (I'm a Waldorf Resident)

Peace and Blessings

Geoffrey Grandison, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Preferred
301.751.1422 Direct
240.737.8123 Office
geoffrey@soldbygeoffrey.com
http://www.soldbygeoffrey.com

check me out on Twitter - SoldbyGeoffrey
Hi Brandi,

This time of year the rental inventory is generally at its lowest. Currently there are no homes available matching your exact criteria. The least expensive homes based on your list of "wants" is in the $1600/mo. price range. As we move closer to June, you will see a larger selection, and most likely something in the price range you desire. You can search rental properties at http://www.DeHanas.com, or one of our agents will be happy to assist you with an automated property search. Just call our office at 301-870-1717 and ask to receive rental listing from our automated system. In general, the properties available for a June occupancy will begin showing up in your e-mail in May. Also, my brokerage offers free use of our moving trucks on a first-come first-serve basis for all of our clients, which will save you some money when you move.
Hi Brandi

Feel free to give me a call, I would be more than glad to assist you finding your new home. Here's a list of whats currently available in Waldorf to give you an idea. http://matrix.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=50606830446
Thanks, Ella
202-439-7391