For Rent in Austin>Question Details

Ieisha Lewis, Renter in Chicago, IL

Help searching for a 3 or 4 bedroom apartment or house in the Austin area. Preferably in between North Ave and Chicago Ave near Central and Cicero.

Asked by Ieisha Lewis, Chicago, IL Thu Oct 24, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Austin

Answers

10
Hi Lisa,

For your daughter visit http://www.thecha.org/ to find a home.

For you, any one of the agents that responded here are capable of helping you. Interview a few then pick one you feel most comfortable with and work with that broker.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Hello, I would like to know how much you are willing to pay for a 3 or 4 bedroom and also do you have any pets?

Thank you
Melinda Vera
No pets and my maximum amount is $1400. And my daughter is also looking for the same thing for herself and her children. She has Section 8 so were hoping to find someone that will accept her voucher.
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013
Lisa,

Work with an experienced leasing gent or broker that knows the area you are looking to move too. This will save you a lot of time.

Best of luck.
Try getting a good leasing agent. its free to use their services.
Ms. Levy,

I ran a quick a search for the Austin area and found several home and apartment listings that fit your specifications. If you'd like, we can set up a time to talk so that you can share with me some more information about what exactly you're looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck in your search!

Warmest regards,

Stephanie Scott, Agent at Coldwell Banker
stephanie.scott@cbexchange.com
816-868-6748
Thank you for doing a search. If possible could you email the information to me so that I could have a look. My price range is $700-1400 and also my daughter is looking for a home or apartment that will accept her section 8 voucher. She's looking for a 3 or 4bedroom. My email is i_lewis89@yahoo.com
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
Hello! :)

I have a 3 bedroom for $900 at Central and Augusta for rent:. Nice private 2 flat with yard:)

Give me a call or email me!

Yolandra Martin
773-301-1091
MartinTheBroker@gmail.com
Ok thank you I will have my mom give you a call cause she's also looking for a 3bedroom. I'm looking for a 3 or 4bedroom also but not looking to live on a main street. I have small children that like to run around and with traffic flowing like that wouldn't be ideal. I also have Section 8 so it would be nice if you could help me find someone who would accept it.
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
I know of one which will be available as of 01 Nov 2013. Three bedroom apt near Laramie/Chicago @ $875. 773.791.9997
Any of us can set up a search for you. You don't pay anything for the service; you should take advantage of it.
there lots of options, contact me
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check Craigslist.com to see what they have for posted for rentals.