For Rent in Philadelphia>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Help Finding a 3 bedroom rental in Fairmount/Art Museum area, Queens Village or E. Passyunk - $1,900 a month.

Asked by Unspecified, Brooklyn, NY Thu Aug 8, 2013

Hello. I'm currently looking to rent a 3 bedroom apartment in either the Fairmount/ Art Museum Area, Queens Village, Bella Vista, or East Passyunk neighborhoods. My ideal rent per-month would be roughly $1,900. I'm looking for a realtor to help find the ideal place - move-in date is flexible and would be either in September or October.

Thanks!

Answers

6

There is a great 3BR Top floor apt in Passyunk Square near South 7th & Reed Sts. It has a private roof deck with a magnificent full view of the City Skyline. Rent is only $1600 per month plus utilities.

There are also some 3BR rowhouses available in Passyunk Square, East Passyunk Crossings, Bella Vista, Graduate Hospital and Newbold as well.

If your interested in checking them out, please feel free to call me. I'd be happy to assist you in relocating to South Philadelphia. My wife and I live on South 7th Street and I think you'll love the vibe here. It will remind you of some neighborhoods in Brooklyn.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
hi im Dana from Remax i will be more than happy to help find you a perfect place can you please send me you email address so i can send you house you can contact me by vdana.Remax.access@gmail.com my cell phone 2673931007
Thank you, everyone. I've responded to you individually. Dennis, I'm looking to be closer to the City and would not like to commute that far to work, as my current location would be an easier and quicker commute.
Hello, I can definitely help you with that! Also consider northern liberties as well! I can even give you a list of properties in all those areas today all I need is your email address.
Hello, we several rentals in your price range in the neighborhoods you listed (I'd check out 918 N. 30th Street). You can visit our website and search by price, neighborhood, beds, baths, etc.. Contact us by phone or email to make an appointment. We are happy to help!
If you wish to consider Roxborough/Manayunk area which is a 15 minute drive to CC and also has easy train & bus service, I have a great rental located at 401 Cinnaminson Street for $1995 a month. It's a beautiful single brick center hall colonial on a very large lot. Offers great privacy and convenience.