For Rent in Washington>Question Details

Tori Pelzer-…, Renter in Forestville, MD

Hello there, My husband and I are looking to rent in DC in NE any good leads.

Asked by Tori Pelzer-craig, Forestville, MD Mon Feb 18, 2013

Answers

5
Akil Walker’s answer
HI Tory

There are several properties available for rent in NE. are you looking for a condo/apartment unit, semi detached home or single family home?

Feel to give a me call to discuss in greater depth exactly what you need and looking for.
The answer to your question we don't have a set location but just in the NE area, $1200 is our budget, apartment or row house is fine. Near public transportation and Grocery Store.
Hi Tori,

The short answer to your question is "yes", there are certainly a number of rental properties in NE Washington. However, whether the available inventory is sufficient to meet your needs/expectations, depends... In order to figure this out, there are a number of questions which would be helpful to answer so that you may be provided with more precise & accurate information about available properties that would be a good fit for you and your husband.

1) Is there a specific neighborhood(s) you're interested in? NE is a rather large quadrant of the city, and it would help narrow the field a bit if you wanted to focus on specific communities within that quadrant.

2) What is your price range?

3) I see--based on your earlier response to Mr. Abney--that you're looking for a 2 bedroom. Does that mean a 2-br apartment or would you be interested in renting a rowhouse?

4) Will you need parking?

5) Any other things of importance to you? I.e. Building amenities (apartments)? Proximity to public transportation? Grocery/dining/nightlife? Parks/recreation/community centers?

Geneene Green
geneene.green@kw.com
pelzercraig@ymail.com 2bedroom
Yes what's your email and demands for home?