For Rent in Plantation>Question Details

husnikkw, Renter in Plantation, FL

Hello ! Looking for a 3/2 townhouse or apartment for rent in safe neighborhood. Pembroke Pines/Davie/Weston/Cooper City/Miramar/Plantation

Asked by husnikkw, Plantation, FL Sun Jul 7, 2013

Answers

8
Feel free to contact me with additional information. Please include your price range, when you need to move in, do you have pets, and anything else important to you.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 9, 2013
are you still looking for a townhome? if so call me in office 954 236-7009 sharon k. welker/berkshire hathaway fla realty...

if I can help you in any part of your home renting process please feel free to contact me my information is below

Jacob Edri

Real Estate Sales Associate

Aspect Realty

1881 N. University Dr. #102

Coral Springs , FL 33071

Direct: (954) 400-9116
Email: Jake.edri@gmail.com
Hi, one of my own personal rentals is available in West Plantation (by Sawgrass Mall)
LARGE 3/2.5 corner Townhouse; Master bedroom downstairs; new bathrooms; Fully tiled; Freshly painted. Free & Clear = NO chance for a Foreclosure here! $1,680. Pets OK; Long term OKWill e-mail pix per request

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
Good morning Tamika,

I made a custom search for you, showing all rentals starting in the area's you asked for.
Please click the below short link and make sure you bookmark the page it will update as they come available.

http://rem.ax/1aRpTUz

In case you would like to see any of the homes feel free to call me at 954-383-009

Good luck home hunting!
Alan & Natasha Fletcher
Rowand Realty Group
7701 Nova Drive
Davie, FL 33324
Alan Cell: 954-854-2856
Natasha Cell: 954-663-8681
Office: 954-440-4385
Office Fax: 954-440-4388
afletcher@rowandrealtyinc.com
nfletcher@rowandrealtyinc.com

There are plenty of townhouses or apartments for that would meet your requirements. You just need to contact a real estate agent and they will go over everything you need in a place. They will then show you some properties and find the right one for you. I hope you have already been able to get this all taken care of. If not, myself or one of the other agents on here can help you out.

Jessica CancioBello
Keller Williams Properties
954-931-6529
jessicacanciobello@gmail.com
If you send me your price range and email I maybe able to help you out in seeking a rental in the southern broward county area. Please feel free to contact me and I would love to assist you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com