For Rent in Miami>Question Details

Carlos Hail, Renter in Miami, FL

Hello I need help findina a place. I'm currently located in Seattle, Wa and will be moving (job transfer) down to MIA.

Asked by Carlos Hail, Miami, FL Fri Aug 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Miami

Answers

17
I have been living in Miami for 11 years, very familiar with area. Could assist in any area to find the
right property for you. email me at: fredrick.goldfeder@century21.com or fgoldfeder@aol.com
I will be more than glad to assist you in your search. At Kaizen Realty, we are the professionals in Real Estate specializing in all of South Fla. Here is my E-mail: William@kaizenre.com contact me so we can discuss options. Thank you.
Once you know where your office/job is located - it'll help to narrow the search radius.
Also - it would be great to find out your budget and if you'd rather rent or buy.
Often, our clients start from wanting to rent - only to find out they could really buy and take advantage of tax deductions home ownership affords.

Then - we could set you up for auto updates on the areas you'd like - based on your criteria.

One thing is for sure - you are going to love Miami!

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
I am not only selling/buying and helping clients to find the best rental on Sunny Isles, I am also proud resident in Sunny Isles. I am available with short notice and very knowledgable in the area as I live with my family of four my self. Contact me with your request so that I am able to get you the best rental property for your need, I speak English, Spanish , French and Turkish

Sima Kohen
786 252 3816
http://buyingsellingmiami.com

sima@sternbloom.com
simakohen@buyingsellingmiami.com
I am here to help . You can call me at any time. Once you know where you will be working at I will be narrowing down my list just let me know, when are you coming , how many rooms , how many bathrooms, your budget , if any pets available, condo,town house or , single family homes.. Look forward to hearing from you.
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013
Hello, this is Maria D Diaz from Coldwell Banker, if you want to reach me
you can do it by marilindiaz@gmail.com or by phone 3056390445. Good
luck and welcome to Miami. Maria D Diaz
Hi Carlos, I will be happy to find you a property in Miami, send me an e-mail at Vivian.delarosa@yahoo.com with everything you need like:

When are coming to Miami
How many bed and baths
Pets?
The price range
If you need a house, townhouse or apartment

my phone number is 786-376-5563 you can contact me at anytime.

Respectfully,
Hello Carlos, as you can see, there is no shortage of real estate agents to choose from. Is your company handling the relocation? Or are you tackling that task yourself?

if you know where you are going to be working in Miami it helps narrow down your search to something within a reasonable driving distance and in .
Traffic will become a big part of your commute everyday if this is not taking into account.
Hi Carlos: delighted to be of assistance ... please let me know first what are your must haves ... what, besides good schools, is important to you and your boys ... it is a big transition for the three of you ... it is imperative that you choose to work with someone that would make it as easy and painless as possible ... my e-mail is Realtorelena1822@gmail.com and cell: (305) 588-4420 ... looking forward to hearing from you ... Elena G.
Hi Carlos,

I would be more than glad to help. Please let me know what you are looking for so I can better assist you. I would need to know your price range , number of bedroom, bathrooms, and what location? Where is your new office located?

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Santiago
Please let your Miami real estate agent know what type of home you'd like (condo, townhouse, single family), how many beds and baths, amenities you desire (pool, gate, etc) city/cities you'd like to live in, and price range that's comfortable for you.

Once we have that information, your Miami realtor will be able to send you a list of currently available homes that match your criteria.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Hi Carlos,
I would be happy to assist you and help you find your next home. Please feel free to email me at ady@piquetrealty.com so I can better assist you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ady Laitano
Carlos, Aventura is not near the Miami Airport. Please check into these areas which I market and let me know if they work out for you so that we can assist you: Doral, Miami Springs, Central Miami, Westchester.
Hello Carlos,

Send me your email and I will send you all I have available in the area.

Maritza
Feel free to send me your E-mail address and I will assist you on your search. Look forward to working with you !

S.sicard@me.com
Just sent you an email thanks..!!
Flag Fri Aug 2, 2013
Sorry Rent at the moment..
$1300-$1600 2 boys 3bed needed job location is near the MIA airport. Like the Aventura, Miami Beach and Brickell areas...somewhere whith great schools.
Well, How Much, Rent or to Buy? Call me 305 519-3199