For Rent in 55075>Question Details

Cindy Smith, Renter in South Saint Paul, MN

Hello, I have requested information on a rental over a week ago. Is there any communication letting me know the status of my inquiry? I inquired about

Asked by Cindy Smith, South Saint Paul, MN Sat Jan 26, 2013

the property for rent through this site. Received an email that my request was submitted-over a week ago. I do I follow up. I look forward to hearing from you.
Cindy Smith

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 55075

Answers

2
Susan Hofflander’s answer
Hi, Cindy!
Did you realize you're posting this in a portion of trulia where anybody can see it? You should be directing this communication with the agent who actually is in control of this property.

Or, better yet, secure your OWN agent to communicate on your behalf.

Good luck~
Did you contact the listing agent directly? I would try contacting him/ her again. Agents here on trulia respond to general questions about real estate. For a specific property inquiry, you need to contact the listing agent or an agent who handles rental properties. Good luck.
Thank you for your quick response. Ron and Susan Morgan are listed as the agents and the only contact available is the standard "send email". No phone is available.. I have sent a follow up email expressing my interest-no reply. Is this standard procedure?
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013