For Rent in Atlanta>Question Details

trayanat73, Renter in Atlanta, GA

Hello I am relocating in ATL August 2013, I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom townhome near dekalb or fulton area (closer to relative)

Asked by trayanat73, Atlanta, GA Tue May 21, 2013

I have two small children!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Atlanta

Answers

8
Hello-

I can put you in touch with some top notch agents to assist you in your relocation process. I would be happy to assess your financing options as well. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Thanks!

George Cohen
Mortgage Banker
Brand Mortgage Group
678.442.3401
Hello-
Welcome to the A, as they say down here! (smile). Are you looking to rent or own? If I can assist you, please contact me.

April McDonald
Prudential Georgia Realty (The Right Choice)
amcdonald@prudentialgeorgia.com
http://www.aprilmcdonald1.com
404-933-1629
Welcome to Atlanta. There is something for everyone here, so we need a little more information to help you. Can you tell more specifically where you want to live, what neighborhood or zip code you want to live in, and what your budget is?

Dave Herren
Best Atlanta Properties, LLC
404-425-4945
Please feel free to give me a call so that we can discuss your needs, likes and dislikes, and where you are in the process. Have you gotten preapproved? There are many questions that has to be asked and answered, so that you can achieve your goal.

Feel free to contact me directly via Text, Email, or telephone at any time. We will be happy to assist you in your home buying process.

Thank You
Margaret Blackman
Email: hebernick@yahoo.com
Integrity One Realty LLC.
Direct: (678) 886-5958
Office: (678) 781-4865
Hello Renter,

We have a full team of relocation specialists that work around the clock finding rentals For Free. Please take a moment to visit the site below and tell us what you need.

http://www.rentalsgonewild.com/
Ill be happy to help you! I can take the time to drive you around different areas to find the one you will like the best. I work all hours and weekends. We can take as much time as you need.

Katya Cooper
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Perimeter
Realtor ®

Email: katya@kw.com
You have a wide selection of realtors to choose from, but if you want someone who cares about your homebuying needs please contact me. I have been in real estate for 15 years. I will provide you the support needed when relocating to a new city and purchasing a new home. If you would like to speak with me further, please contact me.

Gwen Harvey
Solid Source Realty GA
770 475-1130 Ext 6104
I can help you find a home. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss the details.
Maria
Maria Vassileva
Realtor ®
BHGRE Metro Brokers
Office: 404.843.2500
Mobile: 404.409.9750
Maria.vassileva@metrobrokers.com