For Rent in 33156>Question Details

syssy88, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

Hello, I am looking for a month to month rental property. I am not sure if they even exist. Thank you

Asked by syssy88, Miami Beach, FL Wed Jun 19, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 33156

Answers

7
Month to Month rentals do exist but there are very few properties available.In Miami Beach there are many month to month rental and few in Doral, Coral Gables and Downtown Miami.
They sure do, just call the landlords and ask what the rate is per month on a month to month.
Yes, They are available, you can contact me if you need help finding one.
Yes, They are available anywhere in Miami, I can help you find one if you like.
Hi Syssy,

In the South Beach, Miami Beach area there are many month to month rental properties available. I can help you out to find your needs. You will probably pay a little more due to the month to month instead of a year lease but there are options. Contact me at al@worldwideproperties.com thanks
Syssy, yes, they do exist, but they are few and far between. In Miami Beach, you can find places that rent by the week. Elsewhere, look for Condotels like the David William in Coral Gables, the Blue or Eurosuites in Doral. A third option is an extended stay hotel. (Google Extended Stay and the location). Month to month tends to be an expensive thing to do, so if you think you're going to be hanging around a while, it's better to get a lease for at least 7 months.
Month to Month rentals do exist, but they usually occur after a lease has expired. The Landlord will not extend the lease for another period but allow the Tenant to live in the unit on a month to month basis. These are conditions that would be agreed to by Landlord and Tenant.

It should be understood, that under the law, the Landlord or Tenant is only required to provide a 30 day notice to move out. While this prevails on a lease, the Tenant would also be liable for the payment of the total value of the remaining months on that lease if they wish to move out before the expiration. Not true on the month to month.

If you are looking for available rentals in the 33156, they most likely will not exist, as the Landlord will be most likely seeking a 1-year lease period.

Hope I have addressed your concerns.

Henry Paul
Principal Broker
The Henmir Group