For Rent in Philadelphia>Question Details

Roseann Green, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Hello. I am looking for a house to rent in Northeast Philadelphia. I am recently divorced with bad credit but excellent income.

Asked by Roseann Green, Philadelphia, PA Tue Aug 20, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Roseann,

Sometimes landlords will rent to a person with bad credit, if due to a divorce. They usually ask for extra up front money or a co-signer.
I will be happy to look up rentals for you but I need more information - where in NE Philly (what zip code), how many bedrooms and most important - when do you need to move?
Shoot me a email and I can send you what is available. Just in case your wondering, no fee and no obligation.

Sue Breault
Keller Williams Real Estate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013
Please call me. There are 3 bedroom houses in the N.E. for $875 to $1,500 a month. Please remember if you don't call or e-mail me direct I can't help 215-725-5700 X49

Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corp
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49 cell 267-934-1971
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
hi Roseann

i try to help you ,how big house you need .how meny bedrooms .Can you please call or send me your email that we can talk about all details my cell 2673931007
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer