For Rent in Tampa>Question Details

Melissa, Renter in Fort Myers, FL

Does anyone know of areas with rental homes that will allow 4 dogs?

Asked by Melissa, Fort Myers, FL Thu Apr 4, 2013

My budget is at the high end $1600 if need be. I know it is going to be hard to find somewhere that will allow 4 dogs, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Tampa

Answers

2
Hello Melissa,

We have a team of professional relocation specialists and would love to help you with your move. I'm sure that we can find a rental that accepts four dogs.

Please just tell us what you're looking for. We can live chat, talk over the phone or just email.

Kindest regards,

The RGW Team.

http://www.rentalsgonewild.com/contact
Try a rural area. Most planned communities will limit to 2 dogs max--even if an owner wanted to rent to you.

Sad to say but many rental listing agents only share about $100 to a buyer's Realtor so expect to "go it alone" or pay a Realtor from your pocket if you need help finding a place to rent.

If your credit is preventing you from buying (or a recent short sale or bankruptcy), you may want to try with GTE Financial. They will make a "business" decision based on your downpayment, stable job history and buying "below" your means.

Alma