For Rent in Pottstown>Question Details

Sheila Yeary, Real Estate Pro in Pottstown, PA

Does anyone know of a potential tenant that wants to rent a beautiful single home in the Pottstown area located in Pottsgrove school district?

Asked by Sheila Yeary, Pottstown, PA Mon Mar 14, 2011

I have a BEAUTIFUL house for rent for $2400 per month. It has 4 bdrms/2.5 bathrooms. It is stunning, with hardwood floors throughout the first floor. Lovely corner lot with a huge back yard and a nice view of a wooded lot in the front. Located in the desireable Chestnut Grove community,...the house is only a few years old. 2 story family room with a fireplace,...main floor office/library, fabulous kitchen, master bedrm suite with it's own bathroom and a sitting area. Really stunning! Well maintained with designer paint colors and great floor plan. Excellent location near Rt 100 and 422. About 50 miles from Philadelphia,...and 20 minutes from King of Prussia.

Answers

1
Janet1230’s answer
No, but I am a tenant renting a single family home on Charlotte Street in Pottstown, and I just found out my landlord is selling my property to a developer and my home will be leveled. I am looking for another home to rent for myself and my 11-yr old honor student son. We need something preferably in the Boyertown School district but will consider changing schools; we also prefer to not be in PECO service area as their rates just skyrocketed. Do you know of any houses, townhouses or even apartments (1st floor) that I might be interested in? If so, my name is Janet DiDomenico and my phone number is 484-524-8764; I am retired and have generous social security retirement income, so I never miss a rent payment; we are clean, neat people who do alot of reading and puzzles, so we are quiet and respectful to our neighbors. Thankyou.