For Rent in Hyde Park>Question Details

ADM, Renter in Chicago, IL

Does anyone know of a condo rental available in the Hyde Park area for move-in in October 2013?

Asked by ADM, Chicago, IL Sat Jul 6, 2013

Answers

7
The best time to start looking is mid August for an Oct 1 move in.
Dear ADM,

You may want to work with an experienced leasing agent or broker in the Hyde Park area. I am sure if you dedicated working with him/her they will keep an eye our for exactly what you are looking for an October. For the most part you start your search 45-60 days from move-in and in today's market I would start my search 60 days out.

Best of Luck
Is work bringing you here ? Units are available but the ones you see today might be gone by October. How many bedrooms are you looking for? Let me know if I can be of help.
Its much too early to be searching for a apartment for October. You would need to wait till end of August for this.
Hi. There , you need to find a good leasing agent in the area
It is really a bit too early to look for October occupancy. I would suggest starting your search in earnest in August.
I have one. What are you looking for? Barbara Biederman City Point Realty bbiederman@citypointrealty.com
773-914-5309