Jill Weston, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Does anyone have any properties available in the Northeast?

Asked by Jill Weston, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jan 14, 2013

I need to be out of my current place by the 27th of this month. I am looking for a 3 bedroom house for myself, my fiance, my mom, & my sister. Were looking for anything that is $800 a month or less. We have about $1300 to move in & we can give you the rest within the first week or two of February. If anyone has anything could you please let me know ASAP. Thank you!

Answers

2
Hi Jill, I remember you asking this price range before.... I can get you in the Fishtown area for $800 or less?

I have a mobile app that may help you.. http://.www.mobile.homecatch.com Just click on the Rental link on the left hand side of the home search page....

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889
Were trying to stay in the Northeast or even Olney. Do you have anything up that way?
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Jill,
Thank you for your inquiry. It looks like you are looking for a rental home. If so, we have a rental department. The "go to" person is Joan Shiffler. Her email is joanshiffler@pruprimere.com and her phone is 215-338-3200 ext 207.
If you are looking to purchase, I can help...so can Joani. I can be reached at 215-338-3200 ext 219 or by mail at rayrysak@pruprimere.com
Hope we can help.
Ray Rysak