For Rent in Atlanta>Question Details

William Smith, Renter in Atlanta, GA

Does anyone have any 1-2 bedroom house, condo, or townhome avaliable for rent with a price max of 2500-3000?

Asked by William Smith, Atlanta, GA Thu Aug 9, 2012

Answers

5
Mechelle Bowser’s answer
Send me your email or you can go to my website
http://www.atlantaforeclosureandrentals.com and click on the search link, and click rentals and the rentals will come up in the areas you suggest.

Or you can inbox me or email me at asapreo@gmail.com and I will forward you a list of rentals that are available.

Mechelle
770-865-8619
William,
I have a condo for rent in downtown Atlanta. Please sent me your information, and I will give you full details.

Betty Cook, Broker
Cook & Cook, Inc.
678-489-7869 - Direct
William - I am certain we could find you a property that would fit your needs. Feel free to review properties that are availabe on my website (link below). Let's arrange a time to meet and see some properties that you are most interested in seeing.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
Please email me your information and I will send you current listings. Robina37@gmail.com
we have to pets lik update to date amenities and we work in midtownas managers for hudon grille and express
Flag Thu Aug 9, 2012
i sent you over an email
Flag Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hi William

Please email me your information and I can send you current listings. Robina37@gmail.com