For Rent in 30024>Question Details

peggy.henry, Renter in Suwanee, GA

Do you know of any homes for rent in the Suwanee, Lawrenceville area that allow dogs?

Asked by peggy.henry, Suwanee, GA Mon Jul 1, 2013

Or can you tell me of a real estate company that can help me locate homes for rent that allow dogs? Thank you.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 30024

Answers

2
I know of a couple. It depends on what your other needs are, too. Let me know if I can help you locate one. I can be reached on Trulia, or at 678-382-1530.
Hi Peggy,

I handle some rentals in the area that allow dogs but all are rented at this time. I do have an available rental in the southeastern edge of Lawrenceville close to the Sugarloaf Mills area. It is a 3/2 brick ranch with a fenced backyard for $1325/month. Please feel free to contact my office at 770-814-2136 for more info.

Jim Goss
Solid Source Realty
Do you have any photos you can send?
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2013
Thank you Jim. I won't be moving till end of October, but have been noticing that it is tough to find places that allow dogs. I will definitely contact you in August so we can start looking. Thanks!!
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2013