For Rent in Durham>Question Details

okadam835, Renter in Durham, NC

Do you feel safe at the University Apartments/especially University Commons (1500 Duke University Rd) near Duke's campus?

Asked by okadam835, Durham, NC Mon Feb 25, 2013

I've used crime mapper, but I still want to know how residents really feel! If I choose this location, I'll be living alone as a female graduate student. I'm debating whether I should move to a place a little further out, have a roommate, and compromise privacy.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Durham

Answers

1
I doubt that anyone who lives at University Commons is going to respond from your query on this site, but I would recommend for you to go the apartment building to speak with the people who live there in person to get answers.
mr bill i have gota answer about there units catching a fired and every thing its going too be bad every were you go ! i have move from different states i know what they have going on break in and every thing but the hood is worst ! than this places
Flag Sun Aug 25, 2013