For Rent in Willimantic>Question Details

Trina, Renter in Willington, CT

Desperatly seeking home for rent or rent to own.

Asked by Trina, Willington, CT Fri Jul 27, 2012

This is probably a long shot but I currently live in Willington, I rent a 3 bedroom house for 1200.00 unfortantly the owner has told me her daughter is coming back to the states and will be giving the house to her to live in. Im saddened to move it is quiet , my kids go to high school nearby. I have a few months to find something. Anyone who might read this if you know of any houses for rent or rent to own please I would like to know. Thank you

Answers

6
Trina, I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Not sure if you are still in the market or not but, I am a Real Estate Investor and would love to help you through your troubles. I own a couple properties in Willimantic (Hill Section). I am not sure what exactly you are looking for so, if you can just send me a reply I will be able to further assist you.
In which towns do you need to live for your children to stay in the same school?

I am happy to take a look and see what we can find.
Hi Terri we currently live in Willington area. My son is in Ag Ed at EO and can still attend if we lived in these areas.. Storrs, Mansfield, Chaplin, Windham and surroundings. If we are not able to find anything that will allow the kids to stay at EO its ok we would just like to rent another house then an appartment if all possible. Thank you for your help.
Flag Fri Jul 27, 2012
If not, you may find something here: http://cassandra.kwhomesct.com/listings/areas/53198/property…

Im available this week to show you any you are interested in seeing.

cassandraritone@kwhomesct.com
How about this one? I know its 2 bedrooms but maybe you can make it work?
Hi Trina!

This is the best I can find you in the Willington/Conventry area. Hope it helps! Follow link here :

http://www.findconnecticuthomes.com/results.aspx?p=1&are…

-Kristina

860-307-9600

KZack@kw.com
Hi Trina,

Please feel free to browse rental properties on my site. Click below. It will give you full access to the MLS. Enter your name and email so I have it and you can sign in, and I will ask around and call you with other homes I come across.

Cassandra
860-595-2295