For Rent in Blackwood>Question Details

Monique Bron…, Renter in Blackwood, NJ

Credit not great but work as a nurse and looking for a 2 bedroom for about 1000 no kids no pets and not A smoker that's me.

Asked by Monique Bronson, Blackwood, NJ Tue Aug 6, 2013

Answers

2
Dear Monique, I currently have a 2 bedroom apartment available for rent at $980 per month. It's an upstairs unit. Very clean, with plenty of closet space. Its located Glassboro with off-street parking. I can also help you locate another apartment if the location is not suitable for you. Prior to going on a showing appointment, I will also make sure that that potential landlord is ok with whatever credit issues you are concerned with, I am sure your time is as valuable as mine and I respect that. If you haven't found an apartment yet, give me a call. You can reach me best at 856.896.8078.

Cara Castrataro
Sales Associate
Century 21 Rivera Realty
I have a 2 bedroom for rent in Gloucester Twp. For $975 per month. Please call me at 856-905-7682.