For Rent in San Diego>Question Details

Edwin.emerso…, Renter in Chicago, IL

Can you tell me who is the owner/renter of this property? 4383 Rolando Blvd, San Diego CA 92115 I have someone emailing me about it

Asked by Edwin.emerson12, Chicago, IL Sun Mar 10, 2013

If you are interested in seeing who owns a piece of property all you have to do is go to that County Property Appraisers Office online. Who owns a home is public information recorded in the County it is located in.
That property would be in the County of San Diego and thats whose tax website you should check.

Good Luck,
Trudi Genaile
Hello Edwin~

The home is actively on the market for sale. I don't think that anyone would publicly answer that question here. I am just curious why you are asking. Is the person emailing you interested in purchasing the home? The home was purchased by an investor and has been completedly rehabbed/remodeled and is for sale. There is more than likely a for sale sign in the yard to contact the listing agent and get a message to the owner.