For Rent in 11743>Question Details

Ginette White, Renter in Northport, NY

Can you help us find a place to rent for two people? Every one I find in our price range is usually for a single person. Thank you

Asked by Ginette White, Northport, NY Sat Nov 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 11743

Answers

7
Gail Gladstone’s answer
Looking for a rental property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hello Ginette. If you need assistance please feel free to give me a call at 631-384-3695 so we can discuss your needs.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
It would be easier to help you if we knew where you where trying to rent and what your budget is.
Consider working with an agent of own; check http://www.mlsli.com Also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
I would be more than happy to set you up with a listing book account so you may get new listing alerts as they come to market. Go to MLS4u.listingbook.com and sign up, or give me a call and I will set up the account for you.

Sincerely
Gina Lollo
Gladstone Group
(631) 335-7078
Good Morning Ginette. I would need a bit more information from you to best pinpoint your options. You can reach me at (631)275-9396 or by email at leslie.ardolino@cbmoves.com and we can take it from there! I look forward to hearing from you.
Hello my name is Irene and I am from Keller Williams Realty. I would be happy to speak with you about your rental needs in Northport please feel free to call me at 6313523210
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012