For Rent in Orlando>Question Details

Lois, Renter in Casselberry, FL

Can anyone help me find an rental home or Condo for $600- $750 per month in Seminole County FL?

Asked by Lois, Casselberry, FL Wed Nov 14, 2012

Our credit is not good and I have 3 cats. My Fiance and I need to find a place by the end of January.
I would prefer no Carpets. It has to have a Dishwasher, and Washer/Dryer and Screen Porch. Please Help!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Orlando

Hi Lois:

If you would like to conduct your search from a single source that has the entire inventory of homes for rent in Central Florida on the MLS, you are more than welcome to use our website:

This website basically contains the same data base that all the agents use to search for homes. There, you can also set-up "Property Alerts" which automatically sends you an email the minute any property that matches your criteria comes on the market.

Have a fantastic day.

Abraham Bidhendi
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Website: Or
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
Hey Lois!

I'd love to help you out in any way possible, be sure to check out my website for any rentals available in the market. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail. Hope your search goes well!

Warmest Regards,
Daniel Kwak
Keller Williams Classic Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
The person that I have worked with in that area that handles rentals in Kathy Weaver, with McGrath Management. You can reach her at 407-701-1229. Please let her know that you got her number from Jeremy Ide.