For Rent in Rochester>Question Details

giada136b, Renter in Rochester, NY

Can anyone help me find a home (buy or rent) that is cheap and I can have my medium sized cattle dog?

Asked by giada136b, Rochester, NY Tue Oct 15, 2013

I left my husband in March after finding out he was physically abusing my 4 month old daughter. Ever since, I've been looking for a low income home for the 3 of us (including my VERY well trained dog). Unfortunately, I have found nothing and we need to move from our temporary place like yesterday. Does anyone have any advice or ideas on where to look?

Answers

3
Giada:

As a Sales and Rental Agent I have available properties for you to rent or buy that will accept dogs of any breed. So please call me at your convenience and we can discuss your options.

Thank You,
Bill Walsh
Seven Valley Realty
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
If you have been working in the same field (doesn't have to be the same job) for 2 years you may qualify to buy something. I would recommend you talk to a mortgage broker about being qualified. Clearly it will be easier to locate a property purchasing then trying to rent with a dog. Normally though many single family home landlords will rent to tenants with pets with an additional security deposit. Feel free to call me should you have questions.
Kurt Engebrecht, Associate Broker, REMAX Realty Group 585-455-4900
Giada as both a buyers agent and rental agent i will need to look at your situation based upon your needs, borrowing history and tenant history. Rentals that accept pets in our area are in short supply. Let talk this am an possibly get something that meets your needs.

Brad Newton
CBR, SFR,SRES
REMAX Custom
585-236-7780
http://www.Brad-Newton.com