For Rent in Scottsdale>Question Details

Azjmoore1@gm…, Renter in Scottsdale, AZ

Can anyone help me find a condominium or a townhouse move in date June 1, 2014.I need a washer and dryer in the unit. I need a 12 month lease that

Asked by Azjmoore1@gmail.com, Scottsdale, AZ Thu Apr 10, 2014

will be renewing yearly that accepts 1-2 bd Scottsdale Housing Voucher. I also need assigned covered parking or a garage close to the apartment. If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

Answers

3
We have several homes that will fit your needs. Depending on your housing voucher, ( how much you can afford) the size and amenties of the unit will vary. Credit is also a factor. Feel free to call me 602-799-2199. We can discuss specifically your needs. Size, bedrooms, location, pets etc. You will need to complete a rental application and also provide your section 8 information.
rainmakernaz@cox.net
Elich & Associates
Sara & Robert
What is your Housing Voucher? I have not heard of this. I have a luxury condo @ the Optima that is available May 30th. 6th floor, huge balcony, 1 garage spot, 1 storage locker & washer & dryer included. $2K/mo. Let me know if you are interested Christine Holwell West USA Realty Revelation - christine@christinesazhomes.com
Hi there,

I have several homes that will fit your needs. INSTANTRENTERS.COM is the site. you can also call me direct at 480-276-2954 . Please have the section 8 information ready. How much is the voucher for and if electric is included.

I look forward to talking to you

Jason