For Rent in Lehigh Acres>Question Details

Marian, Home Owner in Lehigh Acres, FL

By viewing this property,on the tv,It looks nice.Would have to sit up a time to view the property.Need to get in touch with my daughter,so we can see

Asked by Marian, Lehigh Acres, FL Wed Nov 2, 2011

it.You can reach me by sulynn23 @aol.com.Need to ask questions.
sulynn23@aol.com.Thanks, Sue she is looking for a home to rent! If this is not going to rent just let me know.

Answers

2
Hi Marian,
There are lots of sellers that would be willing to lease. Most of them have placed their homes in the care of a property manager or real estate office. Surfing the TV is probably not going to be the most efficient use of your time. There is a property mgmt sub-section in the real estate section of the yellow pages. Most of the companies have various price ranges and will require an application along with $75-$100 fee. If you have additional questions please call my cell or email me.
The website link below will also give you opportunity to see what is available through our FL Gulf Coast MLS rental service. Happy to help.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2011" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Website: http://www.flrealestatebuysell.com
email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Website access to MLS:
You can either directly contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can also help, they all have access to the same information.