For Rent in Washington>Question Details

mmeyers991, Renter in Coral Gables, FL

Best places to live when commuting to Georgetown under $1,300?

Asked by mmeyers991, Coral Gables, FL Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

3
Molly Skipper’s answer
What is your preferred mode of transportation? Since Georgetown doesn't have a metro stop, many commuters choose to use the bus system, if they don't have access or desire to use a car. Also, Georgetown is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the city, so the further out you are, the more space you can get for your budget.

I'd start by looking into the Tenleytown, Shaw, Cleveland Park, Rosslyn, and Petworth neighborhoods to start.

You can contact me at (202) 505-4105 or at Molly@citylightsrealtygroup.com. I'd be happy to send you listings within your budget.
I would suggest the Rosslyn area as well. Let us know if we can help you search. Also feel free to create your own search at the link below.

Thanks!

The RGW Team!
Hi

It depends on if you are looking to have a roommate or is it just yourself? I would recommend looking at River Place in Rosslyn.

Melissa
Web Reference: http://homesofmetrodc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Just by myself, preferably. I've been living in a 1BR up til now and not having roommates is something that grows on you.
Flag Sun Sep 30, 2012