For Rent in 47711>Question Details

Garyritter19…, Home Buyer in Evansville, IN

Average price to rent 2 bedroom 1 bath home with garage?

Asked by Garyritter1945, Evansville, IN Tue Sep 11, 2012

please advise the average cost of such a house!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 47711

Answers

3
Shopping for a House For Rent in Evansville, IN has no special website. Craigslist is your best chance to find what you need in bedrooms, bathrooms, total rooms, and garage in a convenient location from work and shopping. Rental homes require attention to utilities and flood plain area so do your homework about every home you visit. The biggest property management companies in Evansville are Lowe Realty, Given & Spindler Realty, and Fetter Property. The best people to ask about the house are the neighbors around the house so don't be afraid to knock on some doors before you decide.
Location, location, location.
The average rent depends on where the house is.
Rents vary so much I am hesitant to give you a dollar figure until I know the part of town you are interested in and the quality of house you expect.
Just depends on the area in which you are looking to live. It can be as little as $550 all the way up. Feel free to give me a call and we can look some up for you. I have one in mind. Garage is detached.
Jason Eddy
F.C. Tucker EMGE
812-499-4519