For Rent in 78228>Question Details

Felicia, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Available houses for rent

Asked by Felicia, San Antonio, TX Tue Apr 16, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 78228

Answers

3
Leah Steidel’s answer
Hi Felicia!

There are close to a thousand single-family homes (not duplexes, townhouses, garden homes, etc) on the market right now in San Antonio. With those numbers, you can be picky! I specialize in rentals, and would love to help you. If you look at the recommendations on my profile, you will see that I have helped clients in numerous different situations find exactly what they're looking for. If you are still looking, and would like my assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time. I respond quickly, and am extremely attentive to all of my clients. Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 23, 2013
Looking to rent in the hidden meadow community... currently pay 750 and can go up too 850.... i would need a 3/2 if you can help pls contact me 8308225072
Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013
Felicia, If you' re looking for rental houses I would love to help you with this process.

Prudential Don Johnson
Eric Colunga
210-842-1817
s there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

The market is rapidly turning into a seller's market
Interest rates are WAY DOWN, but they are headed up

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
Web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com