For Rent in Evanston>Question Details

SG, Renter in Evanston, IL

Are there 1 b/r apartment in any of these: Optima Horizons/Views/Tower, Evanston Galleria, Sherman Plaza, Park Evanston, Evanston Place?

Asked by SG, Evanston, IL Tue Apr 9, 2013

I am looking at 2 year lease.

Answers

7
Hello;

Generally speaking the current tenants give 60 day notice so its a bit early to tell if there will be something available in August, having said that Evanston Place may have a 1 bedroom.

Vienna
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
I know of a 1 bed+den unit that will be available July 1 at Sherman Plaza. It's not listed in MLS but would be happy to assist. Very nice building/unit. Other than that, I agree that it might be a touch early for Mid-August move in but then again, never too early to start putting feelers out when looking for those particular buildings in Downtown Evanston.

Doug Wirebaugh
Coldwell Banker
Doug.Wirebaugh@cbexchange.com
847-425-3787
Mary,

Thanks for your help. I checked out the websites and it is very nice. Unfortunately it is further off from the Northwestern Univertsity area. I am looking at an apartment near Kellogg.

Appreciate your help.

Sonal
Hello Sonal-
If you are looking for a one bedroom apartment to lease in Evanston, you might want to consider AMLIEvanston.com All new with really spectacular common amenities. I represent AMLI for the live/work units in that building. Feel free to contact me with questions or go through the web site to view pricing and layouts.

Mary McAuley
Renew Management Services, Inc.
847-475-5120
Thanks a lot Vienna & Regina..
I am looking at the move-in in August 13. Please let me know if you know any availability for that.

Cheers
Hello;

Evanston Place has a 1 bedroom available as of May 1st. They don't have a 2 year lease but they do have a 15 month option.

Park Evanston does not have a 1 bedroom right now but will in June. No 2 year option there either only 12 months.

Hope this helps a bit, Good luck in your search!

Vienna Jacob
Yes, the views has a one bedroom for rent. All leases in the views are 18 month minimum.