For Rent in The Woodlands>Question Details

Ms. Smith, Home Buyer in Kingwood, WV

Are there any lease/purchase homes with no credit check in the Woodlands?

Asked by Ms. Smith, Kingwood, WV Sat Jan 17, 2009

I am wanting to transplant me and my children from the Kingwood area to The Woodlands, but am looking for a home with no credit check for about $1500 a month. Anyone have any contacts or suggestions??

Answers

11
Landlords understand that tenants may have credit issues. Do not let your credit score deter you from applying for a home to lease. If you have great rental history, it carries more weight than your credit score. We manage homes in The Woodlands and represent tenants with bad credit quite often. Feel free to contact me and I will help you find a lease purchase home in your price point.

Also check our website: http://woodlandsrentals.com
Web Reference: http://woodlandsrentals.com
This site has homes for lease to own with no credit check.
All they care about is whether you can make the payments.
http://tomball.50webs.com/
Web Reference: http://tomball.50webs.com/
Absolutely! You can search many search engines like Google, Bing (MSN) Yahoo etc and find many owner finance rent to own lease purchase and so on.ALL with no credit check...take a look and I think you will be pleasantly suprised.just like some others have been including some real estate professionals.

Simply type in what you are looking for. I know because I own several sites that offer exactly what it is you are looking for. By the way it isnt just folks with credit issues looking for owner financed homes it's people with no credit issues as well due to many banks stringent requirements due to the economy etc..Also many folks are starting to sell this way to move their properties quicker in this economy.

God Bless and Good Luck!!,

Dan
Ms. Smith,
One of the reasons that an owner goes to a Realtor to Lease their home is that the Realtor can do the Background and credit check for them, we are not in the property management business, they are paying us to help them find a credit worthy renter, therefore you will have a credit check going to a Realtor.
The only thing I can suggest is to either look on your own or be up front with any one you speak to about a home and tell them what your credit is and why and ask if they will accept that before you pay for the credit check.
Margaret
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 17, 2009
Of course there is. And credit is never a deterrent. Sure you will hear that if you do not have good credit you will have problems getting a place but there is a big chunk of people in the US that work but have bad credit and guess what they still get a good place to stay at. I would be more than happy to help you on your quest.

Kind Regards,
The Said Team
RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring
My husband and I are facing this issue now. We make good money, 5500.00 a month, but both have credit issues because of previous marriages. If your team can help, we can pay! We certainly need it.
Flag Thu Jun 19, 2014
Property Owners that work with Realtors generally will request a credit check. Some require a better credit rating than others. However there are Property Owners that are flexible based on your leasing history and other factors. Contact me and we can focus on what immeadiate steps we can take to improve your credit rating. At the same time we will find the property you are csearching for in your price range. You can also contact Consumer Credit Counseling or Gateway Credit to see what assistance they can provide with your credit.
hello my husband and i have been looking for a three brm 1half bath home with garage and 1to 2 acres of land .but because of his previous marrige child support and being a truck driver noone will rent to own .we havent found anyone who will work with us. he makes at least 4000 a mo. and credit is killing two hard worling pepole is there any hope for us? contact number hoggypit.42@ gmail.com thanks sincerly' two hopefulls
Property Owners that work with Realtors generally will request a credit check. Some require a better credit rating than others. However there are Property Owners that will be flexible at times depending on the circumstances. I would suggest focusing on what immeadiate steps you could take to improve your credit rating. Contact Consumer Credit Counseling or Gateway Credit to see what assistance they can provide.
Flag Tue Feb 19, 2013
the fact that you are asking that question, proves that you don't belong there. But I will be happy to get back to you when we get approved there.
two bedrooms one bath and water included norcross ga area
Hello Ms. Smith,

Is there any reason why you have not though about buying vs renting with the option to buy?? As a Mortgage Banker I can help in reviewing your financing options and tell you if you can be a homeowner rather than a renter. Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. Hope you are having a great day!!
Web Reference: http://www.kgcm.com
I seriously doubt that any property owner would enter into an arrangement like this without a credit check.