For Rent in Evanston>Question Details

juliettelim, Renter in Evanston, IL

Are there any 2 bedroom places to rent in Sherman Plaza or Optima Horizons, Evanston?

Asked by juliettelim, Evanston, IL Wed Jan 23, 2013

Answers

4
YES: A beautiful large 1000 sq. foot unit, on the 8th floor. Master bedroom, large bathroom, living room and dining area and open kitchen. Barely lived in. Sherman Plaza.
Call 848 828 7497
yes... call me 1-866-482-6272 x 1.... one is corner unit w/ S+E exp. .. 1640 sq ft. large LR & DR Rm....
Please call John Ruck with Apartment People Realty 773-865-2499.
He is the elite rental broker in the area and specializes in Evanston properties and has for more than 20 years. Nobody in Evanston knows more about property rentals that John. He is working today, give him a quick call.

Tell him I said hello when you talk to him too.

Arlyn
Hi Julie, At the Optima building there is currently one two-bedroom two-bath unit available.There is also one two-bedroom two-bath unit for rent at Sherman Plaza. Rentals come on a lot in both of these buildings on a regular basis. I'm happy to send you those listings.
I would be interested in seeing two bedroom/two bath units for rent at one of those building. I have already sold my home and not sure where I want to buy.
Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013