For Rent in Mastic>Question Details

Shadaya Shel…, Renter in Wyandanch, NY

Are there any aprtments or houses accepting dss programs?

Asked by Shadaya Shelby, Wyandanch, NY Thu Jun 28, 2012

Me and my family are in search of a 1 to 2 bedroom up to 1100 or approximately 1200 can anyone help? we are open to any area.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Mastic

Answers

7
Mashada Dessaure are there any apartments who accept dss looking to move asap into a 1bd 1000-1200
If anything pops up I will let you know.
Well i just had a newborn girl so jow we are a family of four .. Myself my husband our 1 year old son and our 1 month old daughter and we are allowed 1206 with department of services but i do have an income so i would b able to pay a max total of 200 if find any over 1206.
For starters I would need to know how many people you will have living in the home, due to permit max occupancy allowance, I would need to know a head count to make sure the village I have a home available in would be OK for you to occupy or not.

I have a 2 bedroom that will ONLY allow 2 people, which stinks, but that is what the issued permit states. 2 total.
Looking to see if anyone has a house or 3 bedroom avaible that accepts dss in my area new Windsor ny beacon ny or newburgh ny plz reply back if so or if any one as info on getting a house that accepts dss thank u
Unfortunately they are few and far between but they do exist. Anyone interested in a home and needs to utilize program funds must have their documentation ready as well as credit check, income statements and bank statements from the past 30 days copied and in their possession because when one becomes available, it will go quickly. I hope this information helped.