For Rent in 06810>Question Details

Sami Krause, Renter in 06776

Are there any apartments in the Danbury or New Milford areas that allow dogs?

Asked by Sami Krause, 06776 Thu Nov 22, 2012

Our dog is australian shepherd mix with short hair, minimum shedding, and 30-35 lbs. and our budget is $1350/month max.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 06810

Answers

2
Hi Sami, the answer to your questions is Yes, but it takes a little effort. It is important to remember that the owner is interested in protecting their investment, so sometimes the listing says no pets but in fact the best way to find out is to ask on each unit you are interested in.

The second suggestion is that you use an app called Listingbook, which uses the same date base that Realtors use. It is accurate and up to date! I can set you up on this if you contact me.

The rental market is very active right now and it does pay to have a Realtor looking out for you. The tools we have make it easy for you and there is no charge to you as the renter to use us. Contact me at 203 770-9920 (text or call) and I can get started this afternoon.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
There are some with rents from 1100+/month. Call is you need help finding one. 203-470-3275. I just placed 2 clients with dogs in the past 2 weeks!
do you know of any rentals at Poets landing for January?
Flag Sun Dec 9, 2012