For Rent in 48237>Question Details

Yjacks03, Renter in Oak Park, MI

Are there any Houses or condo in oak park, ferndale, royal oak, and southfield that accepted section 8?

Asked by Yjacks03, Oak Park, MI Sun Aug 28, 2011

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 48237

Absolutely. There are a number of homes/condo's for rent in the oak park, ferndale, royal oak and southfield locations that accept section 8. Give me a call at 248-3974674 and I will be glad to help you in your search. email:
Web Reference:
Please send me your email address and I will email you properties that accept section 8.
Hi Renter,

Please contact me to discuss further as we offer turn key rental homes to investors and can put you in touch with someone in our Detroit offices if a home is currently available .

Tedd Hamilton 778.708.3682
I would like a 3-4 bedrooms 1-2baths and rent amount 700-1200 month

I would need additional information to let you know if there are any homes available in those communities that offer section 8. What are you looking for in a rental? How much do you want to spend monthly? Once I know these I can do a search for you and let you know what's available.

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty