For Rent in Crown Heights>Question Details

Marissa, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Are the apartment listed on this website available to be rented..or it could be gone.

Asked by Marissa, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Marissa,
Keep in mind that apartments do go pretty quickly, so the results can vary. However, in order to match you with an available apartment that meets your needs. Give me a call or text me so that I can assist you with your search. Just tell me what you are looking for. Likes and dislikes, and your move date. You may also check out my database: http://www.rapidnyc.com/capalmer. Take down the listing ID or Ref #. Contact me by dailing 347 599 5597. You may also email me with you contact number at capalmer@rapidnyc.com

I look forward to assisting you with your search. Have a great day.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2013
If you are looking for an apartment, please, contact local agent.
Most apartments on this site are probably rented. In NYC, apartments are rented on a daily basis, so it's very hard to say if an apartment is currently available or not. It's best to work with an agent/broker so he/she can use their firms current database and provide you with accurate information.

Feel free to call/text me if you plan to find an apartment this month, or If you have further questions.
917 450 7969
Rentals do get rented very quickly, if you are looking to rent something it is best to look for an agent the works exclusivly in the neighborhood that you want to move to.
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600
Yes, anything listed here could be gone. Rentals don't get updated very often, from what I am told. You also have to watch for scams -- NEVER send money to an owner out of state or in another country.